CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Welcome Tooth Fairy!

Zach finally let Mike pull his extremely loose tooth tonight. As part of the coaxing I promised that I'd document it here and share it with all of you! Especially Nana & Papa Howdy. So here it is...

You can't tell that he's excited, can you? He was terrified and it took all kinds of convincing on Mike's part. I posted twice today, so don't miss the pictures of our lovely evening!

3 love notes to me!:

Chambers Clan said...

Wow, is Zach that old already? I can't believe it. I was 7 before my tooth fell out. What is the tooth fairy paying nowadays? I think it was really dark when (he) paid my sister $5! I was thinking that was not fair because I only got a quarter!:)

Jen said...

The tooth fairy left $5 for the first tooth and $1 for the others. Inflation!!!

G&RA said...

Way to go Zach!! What a brave boy you are to let your Dad pull that tooth. Papa Howdy and I think you look very handsome with that toothless grin of yours. We are also pleased to hear that the tooth fairy found you. Keep smiling. We love you!