CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day


I forgot to blog about the snow day we had last weekend. As I was going through the pictures on my camera, I found this picture and wanted to write about it. It was our first snow this year and the kids were so excited to bundle up and freeze their little tushies off outdoors. After playing outside for a while, they laid on the floor under a blanket positioned over the heating vent. Each time the heater comes on, being under the blanket is so warm! I never did that until I got married. My husband grew up watching his mom warm up like that...and it is positively marvelous! Notice the kid's rosy cheeks from playing in the snow.

1 love notes to me!:

Chambers Clan said...

Your kids are SO cute! I never laid on the heater until I got married either! I guess it's a Utah thing...It's not fair, our heater vents come out of the ceiling :( I miss it. Especially with all the snow we are getting. Hope things are going well now with your surgery!