CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

{checking in with you & thank you!}

For my beloved loyal readers: Oh my...I feel so loved! I wasn't sure whether anyone would still be reading this blog after I dropped off the face of the earth! If you're new, you can read what has kept me away here. Thanks guys for your kind thoughts and encouragement. I am glad to be "back on the bandwagon"...a bit more, anyway. Still getting used to my limited ability to get around the house. The kids came home yesterday, after staying with my SIL a couple hours away. They were there for 10 days, and it was such a blessing to be able to deal with "the worst of it", knowing that they were having a blast with their cousins. Thanks Kim! (blogless SIL)



The kiddos start school next Tuesday, so it will be interesting, getting into the habit of a new schedule with a broken ankle thrown into the mix. I'll keep you posted on how that goes next week.


I really have missed blogging. And all of you. I haven't checked the pictures that were taken at Zach's Shrek birthday party, but if there were any good ones of the cool party ideas, I'll share them with you. If I was there, I would've taken "blog-worthy" pictures of all the cool food and stuff and designed a whole post around it.


I hate to have two posts in a row without pictures, so, for your viewing pleasure...and for the love of all things beautiful, please go visit Sarah at A Beach Cottage. She decorates her beach cottage beautifully with thrifted, made-over finds that make me drool. She also has a way with photography that is a sure talent. I recently discovered her blog and have been devouring the archives for a couple of days. Enjoy!


0 love notes to me!: